Friday, September 15, 2006

Greece:

After being based in barcelona almost for a 1 year. Traveling the modeling on and off from barcelona,and around Europe and party my head of. I've decided to pack my bag and try out my wings to reach higher grounds in my career abroad.
I told my fellow workers at Milk Bar. That im leaving for greece for 2 months. I told my dear friends that I would be back after some months if things didnt turn out well. And now its five years ago,since I last saw them.
Arriving in Athen(greece)was not to difficult since I had alot of experience from my past travelings. I must admit though. That its very lonley and tough being away from the people that u love the most. But in my mind and soul,this was somthing I needed to do for my self. If I wanted to make my dreams come true..
I came to greece in hope off making my success there as a start. The market in greece was tough for me in the beginning,to the end of my stay. I was lucky to met a friend of mine that i've got to known and been party with in Barcelona. He was studying business managment there and invited me to stay with him.
I did some jobs to keep me financially stable during my 3 month visit. I came to me a greek woman. Who where well connected in the nightlife scen in Greece. She hooked me up with some work in a placed called"Venue" and this place where some of the trendiest & hottest place to go in Athen. I slip in threw the doors and the VIP with my charm of course And later on I got in touch with the Club owner. The girl i was dating intruduced me to the owner who,direct gave access to enter one of hes bar's and show him what i got. I enterd the bar in the club,and started throwing bottles around me and shaking up some cocktails. Im sure he never seen before. This was to all my help from my past experience from Barcelona night clubs that gave this oppertunity. And finally the job. Thinsg where on and off between me and the greek woman I was dating. In the end I got tired. As I have been with most of my women. There where never anyone who caught my eye.
After staying roaming around with the people of cream de la cream and living life to the max in the lovley and sunny country Greece.
I know came in to the state of mind of leaving greece because i feelt that,my limitaions had been reached.
It was funny at that time.That was the first time i got to realize the value of being good to another person in another country and suddenly the person or God is giving it back to you. Thats why now I belive so much in Karma. It turned out that a male model from barcelona I met during my first day's there. At that time told me he was going to help me with my modeling and carrer. I didnt belive him of course. I just took that with a pinch of salt. I really didnt thing this gu where going to help me.
So anyway,finally this guy had been searching for me everywhere and finally found me in greece,where I was struggling my modeling and still party my head off. of course i had made alot of conexions. But still there was something missing.
He told me that he had scouted me for a modeling agency in Thailand and that I should travel asap.
So I sad farewell to my friends and packed my bags to leave for my next destination. The funny thing about going to a new country and religion is that u never know what is waiting for you there. Wich makes your travel more special and exciting in so many ways. In the end its all up to you how u want your trip to be........
Leaving for Bangkok(Thailand)...